THE UGCY TEAM WANTS YOU!
Volunteer UGCY team members will be dedicated to realizing the vision of UGCY through executing a national event, promoting, establishing, developing and maintaining the public profile/image of UGCY. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting and inspirational initiative. If you enjoy music, meeting new people and being part of a team that strives to be world class, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The UGCY team are currently planning for our 8th annual event to take place in March 2018. Our objectives are bigger and better than before and we are growing fast. We want to give you the opportunity to join a revolution in the university and wider Gospel Industry.
We are looking for volunteers to help out on the day and in the run up to the show.
#aBossBeforeTheShow (Event and Project Management)
#AHashTagPerson (Marketing/Social Media/PR)
#ABossOnTheDay (Event Day Assistants)
So if you are looking to gain event experience or want to harness your social media skills or just want to help for the love of Gospel music, events or choirs then email email@example.com telling us more about yourself and to register your interest.
Please note that all team members are volunteers, they are not paid positions.
Responsibilities & Requirements (for all roles)
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and committed
- Ability to manage individual workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage risks and issues and deliver on time
- Understanding the goals and objectives of UGCY
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Spend at least 4 hours per week for UGCY projects
- Flexibility, commitment and availability to attend team meetings/conference calls on a Thursday evening (sometimes Tuesday evenings)
- Must be London based and available to commence your role on the team ASAP.
- UGCY is committed to developing the various skills of its team members allowing them to explore various aspects within business
- Invaluable experience within a young and dynamic organisation
- The opportunity to work on some very interesting and vibrant projects
- UGCY can be listed on your CV. References can be provided where required
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please contact us at the email below and be sure to inform us of the role in which you are interested.
For more information or any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Process: We will shortlist candidates after the deadline. Brief telephone/Skype interviews will be held to ensure suitability to role. Selected new team members will be informed and expected to commence their roles within two weeks of confirmation.